Technical Skill Builder …
ADVANCED PLC TRAINING
|Course Name||Advanced Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)|
|Course fee||BDT 15000.00 (Friday)|
|Target Group||- B.Sc. (Electrical, Mechanical and Computer)
- Diploma in Engineering
- Engineering students ( 2nd year and above)
|Course Objects||- Upon Completion of this course the participant will be able to
- Understand PLC fundamentals and programming languages as per IEC 61131
- Work with PLC programming using ladder logic (LD)
- Develop skills on different PLC instructions and their operation and applications
- Have knowledge on PLC Project Engineering, Design and Selection
|Course Contents||- Introduction to PLC & Classic control
o Introduction to control system.
o How to read and design control drawing.
o Practical examples.
- Sensors, Relay & Actuators.
- PLC Hardware & PLC programming overview.
- Installation and wiring.
- Basic instruction with examples.
- Functional description of PLC.
- Introduction to programming.
- Timer, Counter & Shift register Instruction.
- Introduction to Analog input & output.
- Complex control system solving methods.
- Examples and complete projects.
- Interfacing VFD and PLC using modbus system
- Interfacing VFD and PLC using Analog output of PLC system
- All Examples and complete projects carry with 3(three) Different Brand PLC
|Training Methodology||- Class-room lecture
- Group discussion
- Practical exercise
|Evaluation System||- Observation
- Question and answer
- Individual exercise
- Oral test
- Overall performance.
|Course Advisor||Director, Technical Skill builder.|
|Course Coordinator||Automation Engineer, Technical Skill builder.|
Say Hello !!!
TO TECHNICAL SKILL BUILDER
We Know You Have Many Queries About Us. And We Are Here To Answer Your Questions. Feel Free To Ask Us. We Will Response With Answers …